Sky Force - Technical Update 2.5 - Public Beta
WARNING - PUBLIC BETA SOFTWARE
The following software is intended for testing purposes only. Please install it with caution. Therefore, if you install this software, you do at your own risk.
IMPORTANT – ABOUT REX TEST BUILDS
All test versions of REX products are time sensitive and will expire after a certain date range. Expire dates may range from 10 to 30 days depending on the number of test cycles.
We recommend the following if you chose to participate in the public beta:
- Make a backup of your original officially release builds of the product you are planning to test for.
- Install the test version and perform the test procedures as directed. At the end of a testing cycle, uninstall all versions of the product and re-install the official release build.
If you need assistance, please contact our support team at: https://rexsimulations.com/support.html
REQUIRED SOFTWARE BEFORE INSTALLATION:
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4 or Prepar3D v5
DESCRIPTION OF SOFTWARE:
REX Sky Force – Technical Update 2.5 (Valid serial key required to register the software)
- Fixed – Refresh rate of export files for support for various 3rd party flight planners
- Fixed – Greenbar shows when disabled
- Fixed – Application settings error when both 64bit and 32bit versions of software is installed
- Fixed – Cloud model graphic anomalies and missing files
- Fixed – CloudArt.xml file misspelled cloud model references
- Fixed – Flight plan not clearing out when loading new flight plan
- Fixed – Row count backup process error
- Fixed – Long startup issues
- Fixed – Registration issues when the previous version is installed
- Added – Support for Prepar3D v5+ – this does not include PTA file support for Prepar3D v5.
- Added – Support for missing weather stations/airport such as KFIN as a favorite airport.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Uninstall all previous versions of the product.
- Create a “TEMP” folder on your desktop.
- Click the download link below and download the file into the “TEMP” folder you created on your desktop.
- Right click the EXE file “rexinstaller.exe” and unzip the files into your “TEMP” folder.
- Right click on the rexinstaller.exe and select “Run as Administrator” to start the installation process.