Weather Force - Technical Update 1.5 - PUBLIC BETA Release 2
WARNING - TEST SOFTWARE
The following software is intended for testing purposes only. Please install with caution. Therefore, if you install this software, you do at your own risk.
IMPORTANT – ABOUT REX TEST BUILDS
All test versions of REX products are time sensitive and will expire after a certain date range. Expire dates may range from 10 to 30 days depending on the number of test cycles.
We recommend the following if you chose to participate in the Connect or Insider Programs:
- Make a backup of your original officially release builds of the product you are planning to test for.
- Install the test version and perform the test procedures as directed.
- At the end of a testing cycle, uninstall all versions of the product and re-install the official release build.
- If you need assistance, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED SOFTWARE BEFORE INSTALLATION:
Microsoft Flight Simulator – Build: 184.108.40.206
DESCRIPTION OF SOFTWARE:
REX Weather Force 2020 for Microsoft’s Flight Simulator - Technical Update 1.5.B01
- Fixed – Pressure interpretations
- Fixed – Winds and Temperatures aloft rendering
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Uninstall all previous versions of the product.
- Create a “TEMP” folder on your desktop.
- Click the download link below and download the file into the “TEMP” folder you created on your desktop.
- Right click the EXE file “rexinstaller.exe” and unzip the files into your “TEMP” folder.
- Right click on the rexinstaller.exe and select “Run as Administrator” to start the installation process.
1. Start Microsoft Flight Simulator.
2. Set your flight plan.
3. Change live weather to weather presets. Weather Preset.
4. Set the weather preset to “Clear Weather”.
5. Start your flight.
6. Start Weather Force 2020 and click the “Start Weather Synthesis” button.