Sky Force - Technical Update 2.6 - Public Alpha
WARNING - TEST SOFTWARE
The following software is intended for testing purposes only. Please install with caution. Therefore, if you install this software, you do at your own risk.
IMPORTANT – ABOUT REX TEST BUILDS
All test versions of REX products are time sensitive and will expire after a certain date range. Expire dates may range from 10 to 30 days depending on the number of test cycles.
We recommend the following:
- Make a backup of your original officially release builds of the product you are planning to test for.
- Install the test version and perform the test procedures as directed.
- At the end of a testing cycle, uninstall all versions of the product and re-install the official release build.
If you need assistance, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED SOFTWARE BEFORE INSTALLATION:
Prepar3D v4 – v5+
DESCRIPTION OF SOFTWARE:
REX Sky Force 3D – Build: 5.0.2021.0715.A01
- FIXED – Weather engine not injecting weather into P3D v5.2 HF1.
- FIXED – Error occurring when installing individual textures after resolution options changed.
- FIXED – PMDG wind export throwing error message during creation.
- FIXED – Registry issue with use with Environment Force.
- FIXED – Mapping not showing key weather elements.
- REMOVED – Current installed theme function.
- REMOVED – International SIGMETS option in mapping window – to be replaced in next test build.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Uninstall all previous versions of the product.
- Create a “TEMP” folder on your desktop.
- Click the download link below and download the file into the “TEMP” folder you created on your desktop.
- Right click the EXE file “rexinstaller.exe” and unzip the files into your “TEMP” folder.
- Right click on the rexinstaller.exe and select “Run As Administrator” to start the installation process.