Weather Force - Technical Update 1.5 - Released
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLATION!
This update requires that you remove your previously installed versions of the software prior to installing this version.
Microsoft Flight Simulator (Build: 220.127.116.11)
REX Weather Force 2020
- ADDED – Compatibility with the latest version of Microsoft’s Flight Simulator (18.104.22.168).
- FIXED – Pressure interpretation.
- FIXED – Winds and temperature aloft rendering in upper levels.
- FIXED – Pressure where data is missing in the weather data.
- FIXED – Incorrect pressure rendering on the main interface.
- FIXED – Ground snow not properly clearing over time.
- FIXED – Overcast clouds not properly clearing over time.
- FIXED – Low-level clouds not rendering bases correctly.
- FIXED – Weather computations that were causing weather to sometimes not inject during flight.
- Please uninstall all previous versions of this software before installing this build.
- This step is NOT REQUIRED unless you encounter problems downloading or installing: Turn off your anti-virus software and disable your firewall.
- Download the latest version from where you originally purchased REX Weather Force. The new version # ends in 0730.
- Right-click on the rexinstaller.exe and select “Run as Administrator”.
- You may be alerted that the publisher is unknown. Click Run Anyway.
- Proceed through the installer wizard until complete.
Create or logon to your account at https://rexaxis.com and download the latest available official release build, or download the latest build from where you originally purchased REX Weather Force.