Weather Force - Technical Update 1.6 - Released
REX Weather Force – Technical Update 1.6 - Released (Build: 6.0.2021.0921)
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Hello everyone -
We are happy to announce that we have officially released REX Weather Force – Technical Update 1.6.
The Official Fix List:
- FIXED – Rendering of upper-level winds and temperatures at all levels.
- FIXED – Improved closest weather update rendering algorithm.
- FIXED – Saving Aerosol settings option.
- FIXED – Improved weather search rendering algorithm.
- FIXED – Improved weather engine cloud layer rendering.
- IMPROVED - General overall performance and rendering.
There are several ways to get the latest update:
Update the product through the application:
1.) Open REX Weather Force and navigate to the Settings window and click the Update Manually button.
2.) Download the latest file to your desktop.
3.) Uninstall the current version you have installed.
4.) Unzip the latest version and run the rexinstaller.exe file to install the newest version.
Download the latest build from REX AXIS:
1.) Open your browser and navigate to https://rexaxis.com
2.) If you don’t have an account, click the sign-up link to create a new profile. Or click the Login link to log into your account.
3.) If you already have REX Weather Force registered, then you will see the latest release available for download on the Dashboard window. Otherwise, you must register REX Weather Force to receive the latest build.
The REX Development Team
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST UPDATES:
Open your browser and log into your account at: