Weather Force - Technical Update 1.2 - Released
REX Weather Force 2020 – Technical Update 1.2 - Released
Friday, November 20, 2020
Technical Update 1.2 of REX Weather Force 2020 has been officially released.
The following is a list of the fix items associated with this release:
- FIXED – Multiple cloud layer decks now rendering properly.
- FIXED – Registration process, to avoid having to re-enter registration criteria.
- FIXED – Tightened weather synthesis grid to locate closer airports.
- FIXED – Reduced thickness of low level overcast cloud layers.
- FIXED – Increased font of METAR and TAF reports on main interface.
- IMPROVED – Fog rendering when no clouds are reported on the METAR.
- ADDED – Support for Pilot2ATC.
- ADDED – Option to disabled Aerosol synthesis during weather injections.
- ADDED – 4 additional Dynamic Weather Presets: Blizzard, Thunderstorm, Rainy Day and Bob Ross Happy Clouds.
Step 1 - Open Weather Force.
Step 2 - If you receive a popup stating a new update is available, click the Download button to download the latest build. Save the file to your desktop.
Step 3 - Close Weather Force and uninstall the application. (DO NOT REMOVE THE "REX 6" FOLDER FROM YOUR DOCUMENTS FOLDER).
Step 4 - Unzip the new update and right-click the rexinstaller.exe to run the file as Administrator. You may receive a popup from Windows requiring extra steps to run the installer. Be sure to click the More Info link and then the "Run Anyways" button.
Step 5 - Once Weather Force is installed, right-click the Weather Force desktop icon, choose properties, choose advanced and then check Run as administrator.
If you need support please submit a support ticket at: https://rexsimulations.com/support.html
If you experience an issue with registration please refer to the following article: